Oracle provides the leading products for business process management (BPM) and business process automation (BPA) through a pre-integrated portfolio of products that span modeling tools for business analysts, developer tools for system integration, business activity monitoring for dashboards, and user interaction for process participants. Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle BPA Suite are the industry's most complete and versatile family of BPM products for delivering immediate and impactful ROI, driving customer service and operational excellence, and providing business value to SOA. Oracle BPM Suite is Oracle Fusion Middleware's strategic product for BPM, combining the best of BPM from Oracle and BEA systems.
A Comprehensive and Integrated Suite of Oracle's BPM Technologies
Oracle Business Process Management Suite (Oracle BPM Suite) drives more efficiency, visibility, and agility from a broader range of processes than any other suite of products. Whether the process is a line-of-business mandate or an IT exercise in systems integration, Oracle BPM Suite offers the flexibility that the business demands, hand-in-hand with the power IT requires. The result is an agile and flexible platform based on your existing applications that allows you to react quickly to new business requirements and improves productivity. Oracle Business Process Management represents the foundation for integrating Oracle's portfolio of applications through the Oracle Application Integration Architecture.
- Delivers immediate and impactful ROI — Line-of-business users can quickly model processes for optimization and automation
- Gives visibility and control to the business — Process owners have visibility into process performance through alerts, KPIs, and dashboards
- Speeds delivery of new solutions and innovations — Out-of-the-box features accelerate development time
- Helps IT and lines-of-business speak a common language — Business analysts and IT use a common language to collaborate on the deployment of processes
- Eliminates the boundaries between applications, systems, and people — Supports a wide variety of human- and system-centric processes
Street: Business Interaction Division, 500 Sansome Street
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
Email: [email protected]