Appian is the global innovator in enterprise and cloud-based business process management (BPM) software.
The Appian BPM Suite combines power and simplicity to provide everything business users need to drive transformational process improvement – on the desktop or via mobile devices. Commercial and government organizations around the globe use Appian to increase agility and collaboration, and accelerate business performance. More than 3 million users from large Fortune 100 companies, to the mid-market and small businesses worldwide trust Appian to improve their core business processes.
The Appian BPM Suite can be accessed on all major mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android) and through a web browser. We offer multiple deployment options – on-premise or in the cloud – with seamless migration between the environments. We empower business users to drive process improvement through a simple and seamless user experience, code-free composition, universal web access, and modern social business collaboration. The Appian Forum online community site offers free solution templates and components that enable you to jump-start your process improvement efforts.
Through one integrated suite, Appian provides unlimited possibilities. Appian’s comprehensive, natively-built and integrated process improvement features include:
- Social Business Interface: Monitor, participate, and take action in your business processes in social BPM feeds that combine real-time collaboration, key event monitoring, and direct action, to extend process participation
- Process: Design, execute, manage, and optimize your enterprise business processes using a simple BPMN process modeling and execution platform
- Rules: Automate, enforce and audit policies and practices with agile, centrally-managed business rules
- Portal: Create dashboard mash-ups that deliver rich and personalized information and actions to each role in your process
- Forms: Build dynamic and interactive web forms through a drag-and-drop interface, or quickly automate existing Adobe PDF and HTML forms
- Analytics: Track real-time process performance, create rich reporting dashboards, identify process bottlenecks, and optimize process efficiency
- Mobility: Stay connected, informed and empowered to make important business decisions with collaboration, alerts, and task forms on your mobile device
- Content: Share, manage and store important documents and content in your processes with seamlessly integrated enterprise content management features
- Collaboration: Encourage collaboration with threaded discussion boards, targeted content, and fast content sharing across all users, resulting in smarter business decisions
- Data Access: Connect to your enterprise data sources and quickly build new processes that incorporate and manage your existing data
- SOA & Integration: Integrate and orchestrate your existing enterprise systems and web services in Appian process models
- SharePoint: Take control over your Microsoft SharePoint environment with BPM processes to govern the creation and distribution of SharePoint content and key business processes
Appian is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. region, with professional services and partners around the globe. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Street: 11955 Democracy Drive, Suite 1700
Country: United States
E-Mail: [email protected]