BP Logix, Inc., a privately held company headquartered in San Diego, CA, produces and markets Process Director – a unique, AI-enabled, low-code/no-code development platform for custom digital applications. Hundreds of organizations around the world, in virtually every sector, rely on BP Logix to help them achieve new benchmarks for market agility, customer engagement, and regulatory compliance.
BP Logix pioneered predictive business process management (BPM) with its many patented innovations, empowering individuals and teams to rapidly develop, deploy, and enhance critical digital applications—no programming required. The Company’s comprehensive training, technical support, and implementation services complement and extend Process Director, accelerating time-to-value and speeding customers’ digital journeys.
Process Director v5 from BP Logix is a unique, AI-enabled, low-code/no-code development platform for custom digital applications. Process Director’s patented technology drives enterprise digital transformation, offering features and benefits such as:
- Powerful and intelligent business process management (BPM) engine
- Intuitive, no-programming-required graphical configuration of your entire application, from user interface to process behavior, data transformation, reporting, and more
- Easy integration with data streams produced by the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Sophisticated suite of AI / machine learning tools you can leverage in your own applications
- Unified platform for all work styles, including case management as well as applications driven by time, events, rules, human decisions, or other factors
- Plentiful out-of-the-box application, data, and protocol connectors
- Robust and comprehensive security and compliance, at every level
BP Logix customers achieve unparalleled time-to-value, ensuring their business is responsive to rapid or unexpected changes in the marketplace, the regulatory environment, or their business model.
Programming is slow. Digital business is fast. Process Director sets the pace for the digital enterprise.