The aim of this course is to provide participants with hands-on skills in process mining techniques, including techniques for automated process discovery, conformance checking, performance analysis, business rules mining, and predictive process monitoring. The course provides practical templates for mapping business questions into process mining operations and allows participants to exercise their skills using real-life datasets.
Watch First Lecture
The course covers the following topics:
- Process performance measurement & dashboards
- Process mining: automated process discovery, conformance checking, performance mining, variant analysis
- Event log extraction and preparation
- Data-driven simulation ("what-if" process mining)
- Predictive process monitoring
- Trends: prescriptive monitoring, causal process mining, robotic process mining
- Business case analysis & project management for process mining
The course consists of 14 lessons and a project. The course material is entirely free.