PALO ALTO, CA - Intalio, the leading provider of solutions for businesses to build modern modern business process applications, announced the release of Intalio|bpms version 7.0. With this major release, Intalio further extends its leadership with a technologically advanced solution that offers an unmatched value proposition and extremely fast time to value.
"Intalio has been a driving force in BPM innovation for much of the market's history," said Nathaniel Palmer, Vice President & CTO, Business Process Management, Inc. "Today one of the defining criteria for an enterprise-class BPMS is the ability quickly and easily develop and deploy complete process-based based applications, whether they are designed for mobile, on-premise, or cloud. By offering this comprehensive capability combined with its fast time-to-value potential, Intalio|bpms 7.0 is distinguished among BPM market leaders as both a compelling and competitive offering."
Key benefits of this release include:
- Enhanced usability through modern, intuitive, and fast web user interfaces that reshape the user experience with elegant and intuitive interaction on both desktop and mobile devices, enhancing workflow and collaboration.
- Advanced modeling with full BPMN 2.0 compliance, support for process import from other compliant tools, single-click deployment and a full-featured process debugger.
- Enhanced productivity including a new Business Process Repository for resources and artifacts, an integrated version control system, and an end-user interface to browse and administer the repository, enabling designers to design, update and deploy new processes faster than ever before.
- Superior process management through new Process Dashboards giving administrators and end users full visibility to process status, historical trends, throughput and more.
- Seamless SharePoint integration enabling the full Intalio|bpms experience natively integrated with the SharePoint enterprise application portal architecture.
"Intalio builds on the premise that our customers are best served by truly open solutions that both deliver best-in-class capabilities and can be quickly adapted to our customers' unique and evolving business needs," said Raj Jain, CEO, Intalio. "Intalio|bpms 7.0 is the latest in a long line of advanced products that are ahead of the curve and unmatched in time to value."
Intalio|bpms 7.0 release notes are available here.
For more information about Intalio|bpms, visit http://www.intalio.com/products/bpms.
About Intalio, Inc.
Intalio The Modern Way to Build Business Applications. Intalio's suite of products enables businesses, large and small, to rapidly build business applications that leverage processes, deliver compelling user experiences and are scalable from behind the firewall to the cloud enabling businesses to support an agile response to their market. Our standards based software can be found powering over 1000 businesses including some of the largest in the world like Deutsche Bank, General Electric, NTT, Irish Revenue Commission, Singapore Airlines, Facebook and Google. Intalio is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 100 partners and world class investors. To learn more about building modern applications, visit www.intalio.com.
Intalio is a registered trademark of Intalio, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.