2009 Finalists Announced in Global Awards for Excellence in BPM & Workflow
- Published: November 3, 2009
2009 Finalists Announced in
Global Awards for Excellence in BPM & Workflow
November 3, 2009—Lighthouse Point, FL. Future Strategies Inc., is pleased to announce the Finalists for the 2009 Global Awards for Excellence in Business Process Management (BPM) and Workflow. Co-sponsored by WfMC, BPMFocus and BPM.com and now in their 16th year, these prestigious awards recognize user organizations that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative business process solutions to meet strategic business objectives. There are five geographical regions. Each region receives Gold and Silver Awards.
This year the Awards Ceremony will be presented in a virtual format with the Gold and Silver winners announced in a special webinar on Tuesday November 24, 2009 chaired by Derek Miers, lead judge.
Awards Director Layna Fischer commented on the strength of the entries, especially those implementations with BPM and workflow extending beyond corporate boundaries to support customers, suppliers and trading partners. “We received a record number of high-quality entries in the North America region,” said Ms Fischer. “World-wide, the trend continues to increase of successful integration of multiple systems.”
Regional Finalists were selected by a panel of judges drawn from the sponsors; more details on case study requirements can be found online at www.bpmf.org.
• Faculty of Manufacturing Technologies, TUKE, Slovakia nominated by Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
• Homeloan Management Limited (HML), UK nominated by Lombardi Software, USA
• SNS Bank IT, Netherlands nominated by Red Hat, Netherlands
• Swisscard AECS AG, Switzerland nominated by Action Technologies Inc., USA
• Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, United Arab Emirates nominated by Newgen Software Technologies Ltd., India
• NAFITH Logistics PSC, Jordan nominated by TraxAware Software LLC, Jordan
• Nokia Siemens Networks, United Arab Emirates nominated by Appian, USA
• South African Post Office, South Africa nominated by Pétanque Consultancy, South Africa
• AmerisourceBergen Corporation, USA nominated by Metastorm, USA
• Citi GTS Group, USA nominated by Pegasystems Inc., USA
• Lincoln Trust Company, USA nominated by Lincoln Trust Company, USA
• Nuclear Regulatory Commission, USA nominated by HandySoft, USA
• Pinellas County, Florida, USA nominated by Global 360, Inc., USA
• San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, USA nominated by Interfacing Technologies Corp., Canada
• San Joaquin County Information Systems Division, USA nominated by Oracle, USA
• AEGON Religare Life Insurance Company LTD., India nominated by DST Global Solutions, Hong Kong
• Genpact Ltd., India nominated by Savvion Inc., USA
• Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, India nominated by Newgen Software Technologies, India
• Reliance Life Insurance, India nominated by Savvion Inc., USA
• South Australia Department of the Premier and Cabinet, Australia nominated by HandySoft, USA
South and Central America
• Cerrejon Coal Mine, Colombia nominated by Bizagi, Colombia
• QUALA SA, Colombia nominated by Pectra Technology, USA
Finalists receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the annual volume of BPM Excellence in Practice by Future Strategies Inc.
BPMFocus.org and BPM.com jointly sponsor the annual Global Awards for Excellence in BPM and Workflow with support from industry associations Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) and Object Management Group (OMG). The Awards program is managed by Future Strategies Inc.
FOR PRESS CONTACT:
Layna Fischer, Awards Director <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Future Strategies Inc., publishers of unique books on BPM and Workflow
Tel: (1) 954 782 3376