Discussions tagged CX
- Last updated was 2 months ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 2 months ago
What would you say is more important to customer experience: data or process?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 8 months ago
- John Morris replied 8 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
process modeling end-to-end processes BPM Year Ahead process improvement customer service RPA standard Business Processes Business Process Management 2019 data business process management business process integration simple process DT challenges Open Source 2019 DT rpa skills Year Ahead The Year Ahead for BPM BPM Intelligent automation Virtual Duct Tape process The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation BPM Skills customer experience transformation IBM Process Architecture big data Business change BPM Challenges BPI process mapping voice recognition case management Process Re-Use skills digital transformation IA Business tranformation swimlanes BPM Buzz Customer process processes artificial intelligence Red Hat BPM 2019 disruption RPA process maps Robotic process automation IT AI RPA 2019 ACM Automation employee experience hype cycle IT Department change management Business Process agile business process models process management CX process automation
Also on BPM
- Market Report: Analysis of Process Automation Investments and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation