Discussions tagged CX
- Last updated was 4 months ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 4 months ago
What would you say is more important to customer experience: data or process?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 10 months ago
- John Morris replied 10 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
end-to-end processes Customer process Robotic process automation AI employee experience BPM Buzz skills Year Ahead case management transformation rpa skills process improvement disruption process modeling Intelligent automation Business change voice recognition process automation BPM Year Ahead process maps processes RPA standard Business Process Management 2019 BPM Skills Automation customer service CX BPI process mapping simple process big data DT Process Architecture business process integration process management swimlanes The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation IBM artificial intelligence BPM 2019 Process Re-Use RPA 2019 IT Department Business tranformation Open Source Red Hat BPM change management BPM Challenges digital transformation hype cycle IA business process management BPM and Intelligent Automation The Year Ahead for BPM ACM customer experience DT challenges business process models IT process agile Business Process 2019 data Business Processes Virtual Duct Tape RPA
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance