Discussions tagged Process Architecture
- Last updated was 10 months ago
- John Morris replied 10 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Year Ahead CX agile Business change 2019 artificial intelligence Virtual Duct Tape Business Processes RPA standard rpa skills RPA Customer process end-to-end processes process automation BPM and Intelligent Automation business process management case management voice recognition BPM BPI processes Red Hat BPM Challenges Automation Business tranformation ACM Business Process Management 2019 Intelligent automation Open Source employee experience digital transformation BPM Year Ahead skills disruption IT big data process improvement IA process mapping Robotic process automation change management transformation customer experience BPM Skills IT Department Business Process Process Architecture Process Re-Use process management DT The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation IBM simple process RPA 2019 hype cycle BPM Buzz DT challenges process modeling The Year Ahead for BPM customer service process BPM 2019 process maps AI swimlanes business process models data business process integration
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance