Discussions tagged right brain thinking
- Last updated was 3 weeks ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 1 hour ago
Jim Sinur in Turbo Charge AI with Right Brain-Based Reasoning states: Since Left-brained analytic and approaches require precision, they are purer text language-based and not open-ended. They require all possibilities to be covered and dealt-with ...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
leadership BPM Business Process right brain thinking Explainable Artificial Intelligence IA rpa skills process maps Business Process Management 2019 BPM Challenges hype cycle processes Intelligent automation transformation IBM process automation swimlanes IT Department case management Virtual Duct Tape process modeling process management change management Process Re-Use RPA 2019 employee experience The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation XAI customer experience Process Architecture voice recognition artificial intelligence Customer process Business tranformation The Year Ahead for BPM simple process BPM Skills digital transformation RPA standard business process management BPM Buzz process big data BPM 2019 Robotic process automation Year Ahead 2019 Red Hat AI skills BPI data Business Processes DT Open Source business process models ACM agile BPM Year Ahead Business change end-to-end processes BPM and Intelligent Automation Automation customer service process mapping business process integration CXO process improvement disruption DT challenges CX RPA IT
Also on BPM
- AI For CXOs -- Redefining The Future Of Leadership In The AI Era
- Understanding Explainable AI
- Turbo Charge AI with Right Brain-Based Reasoning
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?