Discussions tagged Virtual Duct Tape
From this post, where Henrik Nyberg writes: "RPA is a fix but as with duct tape it should not be the default long term solution to repair things you care about." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
BPM Skills customer service data business process integration process mapping BPM BPM Year Ahead Customer process BPI Process Architecture agile Open Source Virtual Duct Tape RPA 2019 DT challenges BPM Challenges AI The Year Ahead for BPM Business change 2019 BPM Buzz IT swimlanes process modeling BPM and Intelligent Automation Red Hat The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation artificial intelligence end-to-end processes process automation voice recognition IA process management IT Department CX Year Ahead simple process case management process Business Processes big data Process Re-Use hype cycle change management DT disruption RPA skills process improvement Business tranformation processes Automation business process management RPA standard Business Process Management 2019 IBM transformation employee experience BPM 2019 ACM rpa skills customer experience Business Process Intelligent automation Robotic process automation digital transformation business process models process maps
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance