Discussions tagged RPA standard
As this blog states, "Having a universal RPA standard will become more important than ever to ensure that organisations avoid choosing either the wrong options or bad, poorly designed, options." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
DT challenges process maps business process management AI The Year Ahead for BPM RPA process mapping Red Hat Year Ahead end-to-end processes Business Processes DT voice recognition Customer process Virtual Duct Tape IT Department customer service agile Process Re-Use Automation customer experience skills BPM Year Ahead The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation BPM 2019 RPA standard Robotic process automation BPI ACM data IT employee experience change management BPM Skills artificial intelligence digital transformation business process integration case management Business tranformation Intelligent automation big data process modeling Open Source Business change Process Architecture BPM Challenges process automation hype cycle process disruption simple process BPM process improvement IBM CX process management Business Process Management 2019 2019 business process models IA rpa skills BPM and Intelligent Automation Business Process RPA 2019 transformation BPM Buzz processes swimlanes
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance