Discussions tagged Automation
- Last updated was 1 month ago
- Pritiman Panda replied 1 month ago
What would you say are the main reasons for not automating a process today?...
From this post, where Henrik Nyberg writes: "RPA is a fix but as with duct tape it should not be the default long term solution to repair things you care about." What do you think?...
- Last updated was 3 months ago
- Mathias Kirchmer replied 3 months ago
With automation everywhere, do you think every process will have some type of automation in the future?...
This final question of 2018, how big of a role do you see intelligent automation playing in 2019?...
RPA seems as popular as ever today, so do you see robotic process automation grower even bigger in 2019, or will another automation technology take its place?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
BPM Process Architecture Business Process Management 2019 Customer process business process models BPM Challenges swimlanes Automation ACM Year Ahead RPA standard voice recognition DT challenges rpa skills BPM Year Ahead processes skills Process Re-Use business process management IT IBM customer service process modeling Business change employee experience process mapping data BPM 2019 BPM Skills change management Open Source IA Virtual Duct Tape process automation process management process improvement artificial intelligence customer experience Business Processes IT Department AI BPI 2019 hype cycle process maps big data transformation The Year Ahead for BPM business process integration Business tranformation disruption Robotic process automation BPM Buzz simple process RPA 2019 digital transformation RPA end-to-end processes case management Business Process DT The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation process Red Hat agile Intelligent automation CX
Also on BPM
- Market Report: Analysis of Process Automation Investments and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation