Discussions tagged Customer process
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
processes voice recognition data process mapping customer experience process management Virtual Duct Tape The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation case management change management IT The Year Ahead for BPM process IA Year Ahead digital transformation process modeling skills Business Processes big data process maps BPM Buzz customer service transformation simple process DT Intelligent automation DT challenges 2019 BPM Skills RPA standard process improvement Business Process Management 2019 Open Source BPI Automation business process integration Process Architecture disruption Business change AI Business Process business process models Robotic process automation artificial intelligence RPA 2019 hype cycle BPM Year Ahead IT Department swimlanes ACM rpa skills CX business process management end-to-end processes Customer process employee experience Process Re-Use BPM Challenges agile IBM Business tranformation BPM 2019 BPM and Intelligent Automation RPA Red Hat process automation BPM
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance