Discussions tagged Business Processes
- Last updated was 2 months ago
- David Chassels replied 2 months ago
Is the last discussion, How Important is Business Process Integration to Today's Enterprise? end-to-end processes came up a few times. So do you think the goal should still be to make processes end-to-end today?...
- Last updated was 3 months ago
- Mathias Kirchmer replied 3 months ago
With automation everywhere, do you think every process will have some type of automation in the future?...
As BPM still means so many things, what parts of BPM would you say are no longer relevant to enterprises today?...
As the new year is just a few weeks away, what would you say is a top priority that a company should have for their processes in 2019?...
- Last updated was 6 months ago
- John Morris replied 6 months ago
From this Forrester article by Leslie Joseph: "We predict that 24 months from now, every major ISV will evolve mature approaches to automation that involve either teaming with RPA/DPA providers or incorporating key features into their platforms....
- Page :
Join the Discussion
business process management The Year Ahead for BPM BPM Buzz Process Architecture process improvement IT IT Department Open Source process management simple process business process models processes data transformation change management customer experience ACM voice recognition process maps CX Automation 2019 disruption agile DT Robotic process automation business process integration Virtual Duct Tape The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Year Ahead AI Customer process case management DT challenges RPA 2019 Business tranformation BPM skills end-to-end processes BPM 2019 BPI process mapping RPA standard Business change BPM Year Ahead rpa skills Business Process Management 2019 Business Processes process modeling IBM BPM Challenges employee experience Business Process swimlanes process big data Process Re-Use digital transformation customer service Intelligent automation IA hype cycle BPM Skills artificial intelligence RPA process automation Red Hat
Also on BPM
- Market Report: Analysis of Process Automation Investments and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation