Discussions tagged Open Source
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
process modeling CX digital transformation BPM Skills RPA Process Architecture process mapping Business Process RPA standard Year Ahead IT Red Hat BPM BPM 2019 DT disruption agile process management The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation change management AI data Business Processes Business change process Virtual Duct Tape end-to-end processes process improvement 2019 Open Source swimlanes business process integration IA rpa skills process maps IBM voice recognition ACM case management skills The Year Ahead for BPM processes Automation Customer process customer experience Robotic process automation customer service DT challenges process automation BPM Buzz IT Department BPM and Intelligent Automation employee experience transformation business process management hype cycle RPA 2019 Business tranformation business process models BPM Year Ahead simple process artificial intelligence BPI Process Re-Use big data Business Process Management 2019 Intelligent automation BPM Challenges
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance