Discussions tagged Red Hat
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Automation BPM Buzz Business change process maps end-to-end processes IT Intelligent automation Business Process Management 2019 business process integration customer experience Process Architecture BPM and Intelligent Automation BPM Challenges skills big data process mapping RPA RPA standard swimlanes hype cycle The Year Ahead for BPM case management transformation employee experience processes Robotic process automation 2019 process management CX disruption business process management simple process process modeling customer service BPM Skills BPI agile IBM Process Re-Use change management Business Processes Open Source artificial intelligence business process models process IA Red Hat BPM digital transformation Business tranformation BPM Year Ahead DT DT challenges Business Process IT Department Year Ahead process automation Virtual Duct Tape ACM process improvement BPM 2019 AI voice recognition data Customer process The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation rpa skills RPA 2019
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance