Discussions tagged IBM
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Virtual Duct Tape business process integration Business Processes Open Source process modeling BPM skills process maps IBM data process improvement RPA 2019 DT process automation disruption Robotic process automation customer experience Business change artificial intelligence BPM and Intelligent Automation Year Ahead process process mapping IA rpa skills customer service Business Process Management 2019 The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation agile RPA big data Business Process Automation ACM Business tranformation BPM Challenges business process models DT challenges BPM Year Ahead employee experience Intelligent automation AI IT Department digital transformation case management voice recognition hype cycle BPM Buzz BPM 2019 BPI processes Process Architecture The Year Ahead for BPM simple process change management 2019 process management business process management Red Hat end-to-end processes BPM Skills RPA standard IT CX Customer process Process Re-Use swimlanes transformation
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance