Discussions tagged Robotic process automation
What do you think are the skills needed in an organization to make RPA a success?...
There have been more than a few mentions of the bubble bursting with RPA in the past few months. What do you think?...
As this blog states, "Having a universal RPA standard will become more important than ever to ensure that organisations avoid choosing either the wrong options or bad, poorly designed, options." What do you think?...
- Last updated was 6 months ago
- John Morris replied 6 months ago
From this Forrester article by Leslie Joseph: "We predict that 24 months from now, every major ISV will evolve mature approaches to automation that involve either teaming with RPA/DPA providers or incorporating key features into their platforms....
Robotic Process Automation is still being hyped everywhere, so are companies getting what they expect from RPA, or are they in for a trough of disillusionment?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Business Processes business process integration CX DT challenges The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Business Process Management 2019 Customer process process maps RPA standard disruption business process management BPM Challenges process automation Year Ahead Automation IT end-to-end processes customer service change management swimlanes BPM Buzz employee experience transformation process management Process Re-Use Business Process AI Virtual Duct Tape voice recognition RPA digital transformation process modeling Red Hat Business tranformation big data IA skills artificial intelligence agile Open Source rpa skills Robotic process automation simple process The Year Ahead for BPM 2019 Business change process mapping case management IT Department DT Intelligent automation BPM Year Ahead BPI BPM hype cycle BPM Skills Process Architecture process business process models BPM 2019 ACM processes IBM RPA 2019 process improvement customer experience data
Also on BPM
- Market Report: Analysis of Process Automation Investments and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation