Discussions tagged Business Process
As Bob Larrivee wrote in a recent discussion: "The simpler the process, the greater the customer experience. It should not be difficult to take action either as an internal customer, or an external customer. Simplicity is key." What do you ...
- Last updated was 2 months ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 2 months ago
What would you say is more important to customer experience: data or process?...
- Last updated was 4 months ago
- ross harling replied 4 months ago
Do you think voice recognition technology will fundamentally change how we interact with business processes?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
From Keith Swenson: Have you experienced situations when it cost more to re-use a process than to start from scratch? How could one recognize these situations? How common are these situations?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Business change process maps end-to-end processes Business Processes simple process BPM 2019 RPA standard BPM Year Ahead voice recognition Open Source BPM Buzz processes The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Process Re-Use IA IT Department process improvement process mapping skills Red Hat employee experience business process management IBM Virtual Duct Tape 2019 Automation business process models RPA process data business process integration change management agile Customer process DT Year Ahead IT transformation artificial intelligence Business Process BPM Skills Business tranformation DT challenges The Year Ahead for BPM process management swimlanes disruption ACM Intelligent automation customer experience Business Process Management 2019 big data rpa skills hype cycle Robotic process automation BPI BPM Process Architecture digital transformation BPM Challenges AI RPA 2019 process automation case management CX process modeling customer service
Also on BPM
- Market Report: Analysis of Process Automation Investments and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation