Discussions tagged IT
For a company to achieve digital transformation, do you think IT needs to understand business or does business need to understand IT?...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
From Caspar Jans: What role do you see the IT-department playing in the current business transformation wave?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
RPA 2019 change management simple process IA Process Architecture skills end-to-end processes DT challenges disruption Business Processes DT processes BPM Challenges CX IBM RPA standard business process management BPM Skills Business tranformation artificial intelligence BPI rpa skills BPM 2019 2019 Automation big data Business Process Customer process process management AI Business Process Management 2019 process maps BPM Year Ahead The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation process automation customer service Process Re-Use data Virtual Duct Tape hype cycle Business change voice recognition digital transformation agile IT Department business process models Robotic process automation case management swimlanes process mapping IT business process integration process modeling customer experience ACM process improvement Year Ahead Red Hat Intelligent automation employee experience process BPM Buzz The Year Ahead for BPM BPM Open Source RPA transformation
Also on BPM
- Market Report: Analysis of Process Automation Investments and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation