Discussions tagged process modeling
As Keith Swenson wrote here: "Models have served their role in history but now we are seeing a new trend we have seen the limit to what process models can offer. We’re now finding the business process models are holding organizations back."...
Would you say there's still a big gap between process models and the reality of processes?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
artificial intelligence process automation swimlanes Automation skills RPA standard hype cycle disruption BPI The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Business tranformation process modeling The Year Ahead for BPM DT case management simple process BPM Challenges voice recognition IT BPM Buzz ACM 2019 change management transformation process improvement AI processes Virtual Duct Tape Process Re-Use Business Processes RPA 2019 process maps business process models customer experience BPM 2019 Business change business process management Business Process Management 2019 RPA business process integration Open Source IT Department BPM IA Business Process BPM Year Ahead employee experience digital transformation agile rpa skills process management end-to-end processes Intelligent automation Year Ahead Process Architecture CX process process mapping DT challenges data customer service Customer process BPM Skills IBM Red Hat Robotic process automation big data
Also on BPM
- Market Report: Analysis of Process Automation Investments and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation