Discussions tagged process modeling
As Keith Swenson wrote here: "Models have served their role in history but now we are seeing a new trend we have seen the limit to what process models can offer. We’re now finding the business process models are holding organizations back."...
Would you say there's still a big gap between process models and the reality of processes?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
business process management simple process process maps transformation Business Processes Process Re-Use RPA standard hype cycle BPM Buzz customer experience IBM Automation Business Process Management 2019 disruption swimlanes artificial intelligence Business Process RPA Business change Year Ahead BPM Virtual Duct Tape case management IT BPM Skills AI BPM Challenges big data 2019 process management change management business process models process modeling rpa skills Red Hat IT Department The Year Ahead for BPM CX DT process improvement skills BPM 2019 Customer process process mapping business process integration BPM Year Ahead BPM and Intelligent Automation digital transformation DT challenges Open Source data customer service Intelligent automation RPA 2019 IA end-to-end processes Business tranformation The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation processes Robotic process automation BPI process employee experience ACM voice recognition agile process automation Process Architecture
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance