Discussions tagged customer experience
- Last updated was 4 months ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 4 months ago
What would you say is more important to customer experience: data or process?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 10 months ago
- John Morris replied 10 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
big data AI ACM BPI BPM and Intelligent Automation IT Department The Year Ahead for BPM business process models rpa skills simple process Red Hat skills customer service change management data business process management Business change Business Process artificial intelligence agile Open Source Process Architecture BPM RPA swimlanes IT process modeling process improvement BPM Year Ahead Business Process Management 2019 IA 2019 Robotic process automation IBM end-to-end processes BPM Challenges process The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation employee experience BPM 2019 Process Re-Use CX Customer process digital transformation RPA 2019 process mapping business process integration disruption BPM Skills hype cycle Automation Virtual Duct Tape process automation Intelligent automation customer experience process management case management transformation Business tranformation Business Processes RPA standard voice recognition DT challenges BPM Buzz process maps processes DT Year Ahead
Also on BPM
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Differentiating with Algorithms: A Case Study
- Can Space Robots Save Humanity?
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance