Discussions tagged customer experience
- Last updated was 2 months ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 2 months ago
What would you say is more important to customer experience: data or process?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 8 months ago
- John Morris replied 8 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
skills The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation DT process improvement BPM Buzz IBM case management process mapping BPM Skills process maps Business Process Management 2019 Business Processes Business Process agile process management Red Hat end-to-end processes Business change digital transformation RPA process RPA standard process automation simple process Customer process Year Ahead BPM 2019 business process management The Year Ahead for BPM employee experience rpa skills data RPA 2019 Intelligent automation customer service business process integration big data Virtual Duct Tape business process models CX Process Architecture AI artificial intelligence 2019 processes swimlanes Business tranformation BPI BPM Year Ahead IA hype cycle change management BPM DT challenges transformation IT Department Robotic process automation process modeling ACM Automation disruption IT Open Source Process Re-Use BPM Challenges customer experience voice recognition
Also on BPM
- Market Report: Analysis of Process Automation Investments and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The Three R's of Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation