Discussions tagged customer experience
- Last updated was 6 months ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 6 months ago
What would you say is more important to customer experience: data or process?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 1 year ago
- John Morris replied 1 year ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
customer service IA CX Process Re-Use AI leadership BPM and Intelligent Automation digital transformation process IT simple process BPI Virtual Duct Tape Intelligent automation data customer experience DT challenges Business Processes disruption rpa skills Business Process business process integration Red Hat process management process improvement Business tranformation skills change management Explainable Artificial Intelligence RPA 2019 swimlanes transformation Business Process Management 2019 BPM 2019 CXO ACM artificial intelligence BPM Year Ahead BPM Challenges RPA standard employee experience hype cycle Robotic process automation voice recognition IT Department end-to-end processes DT XAI 2019 processes process modeling Process Architecture Open Source The Year Ahead for BPM process mapping agile process automation big data Year Ahead RPA The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation BPM Buzz process maps Automation BPM Skills BPM right brain thinking business process models IBM business process management case management Business change Customer process
Also on BPM
- Beyond Agile: the Studio Model
- Winners Announced in 2019 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- AI For CXOs -- Redefining The Future Of Leadership In The AI Era
- Understanding Explainable AI
- Turbo Charge AI with Right Brain-Based Reasoning
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Business Models
- Investing In the Internet of Things (IoT) Security