Welcome, Guest
Remember me

TOPIC:

1 year 10 months ago #6847

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Automation with complex and not-transparent decision making (done by ML or AI or ….) may lead to rather brittle digital systems. As usual, instead of talking about yet another magic technology which will solve all (and some more) our problems, it is necessary to think about creating viable and dependable systems.

Thanks,
AS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #6850

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Intelligent automation will have many aspects to help business but will need that transparency in exactly what and how is being automated and of course seamlessly integrated into the end to end business process? Such IA in 2019 may well see the wide spread creation of custom applications at a click of a button based upon the specific business user needs thru adoption of no code enterprise level software. This should open the door for many simple and practical automation opportunities for operational business processes to support users helping to improve productivity and user experiences.

11 months 4 days ago #7153

• Visitor
  • Visitor
From what we've seen so far, I think Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning have become the biggest part of people's lives these days. The only thing that stays uncertain for many people is how these terms are related and what's the difference between AI and ML. And there are a lot of articles that can help you figure it out. For example, this article that I added as a source explains the difference between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science pretty clear.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds