Welcome, Guest
Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Will Mobile Apps and the Pursuit of Mobility Drive More BPM Adoption? 6 years 11 months ago #486

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I am just not convinced about "apps" as described by Peter; certainly mobile as a device. A business process is where end to end sequence of business logic formal and informal creates new information and the desired outcome. An "app" covers a different very specific need? I admit out my depth here but as a business person I would be focusing on mobile as a step in the process. BPMSuite is already failing just does not have that "adaptive" capability it is that which will confine BPMSuite to part of the "BPM" history as just part of the evolution in technology supporting people

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 weeks ago #7150

• Visitor
  • Visitor
There is a great impact of mobile apps on the BPM market. With the increase in the utility of mobile applications, its markets are also experiencing a great difference as earlier. The use of mobile applications has increased rapidly from the past few years which has profited a lot of new mobile app developers , people have actually started using mobile applications for most of their things such as shopping, gaming, entertainment, etc. through which it creates a lot of impact of the market including the BPM market.

8 months 1 week ago #7158

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I believe BPM is all about increasing the work efficiency, although I have been told that big mobile / android app development companies like GoodCore , are working really hard in this direction, but I genuinely believe that there's still a long way to go.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds