Welcome, Guest
Remember me

TOPIC:

What's the Worst Advice You Can Give Someone Just Starting BPM? 5 years 6 months ago #2699

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
<p>
As it's still August, I thought we might have some fun with this: What's the worst advice you can give someone just starting BPM?</p>

<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary" />
<meta name="twitter:site" content="@BPMdotcom" />
<meta name="twitter:title" content="What is the Worst Advice You Can Give Someone Just Starting BPM?" />
<meta name="twitter:description" content="As it's still August, I thought we might have some fun with this: What's the worst advice you can give someone just starting BPM?" />
<meta name="twitter:image" content=" bpm.com/images/discuss_avatar/288_10f969...480bc988a12516bb.png " />

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: What's the Worst Advice You Can Give Someone Just Starting BPM? 5 years 6 months ago #2700

• Visitor
  • Visitor
<p>
Here's a great tool to map your processes...</p>

Re: What's the Worst Advice You Can Give Someone Just Starting BPM? 5 years 6 months ago #2702

• Visitor
  • Visitor
<p>
Let your IT guy/gal build it on their own..</p>

Re: What's the Worst Advice You Can Give Someone Just Starting BPM? 5 years 6 months ago #2703

• Visitor
  • Visitor
<p>
It's easy. You can do it yourself.</p>

Re: What's the Worst Advice You Can Give Someone Just Starting BPM? 5 years 6 months ago #2704

• Visitor
  • Visitor
<p>
Buy it at Amazon.</p>

Re: What's the Worst Advice You Can Give Someone Just Starting BPM? 5 years 6 months ago #2705

• Visitor
  • Visitor
<p>
"Start by reading the BPMN specification." or "You probably need BPEL"</p>

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds