Sapiens DECISION allows business users to discover, model, verify, manage and execute automated business decisions, with black & white clarity, transforming their Business Logic into a centrally controlled strategic asset.
DECISION models are validated and tested for integrity and precision, both during their creation and whenever changes are made. Once approved for production, they are either implemented by IT or automatically transformed into executable code.
As a hub for the most current Business Logic, DECISION is helping Global 1,000 companies reduce operational cost and risk, simplify business system implementation and speed up time to market for new products, services and updates.
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions. Sapiens Decision, Inc. is a wholly owned. US based subsidiary offering business management solutions, with a focus on process innovation, in which it has a leading presence in its field. Clients of Sapiens Decisions include many of the leading Banks, key financial firms and government agencies.
Sapiens, the parent company, has a growing presence in the financial services sector and offers core, end-to-end solutions including business decision management software. The Sapiens team of approximately 2,500 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Decision Management is critical to the management and transformation of your enterprise by identifying, modeling, and validating the knowledge from within the organization’s multiple and disparate internal and external data sources. Using decision management, the enterprise can determine, validate and automate decisions to maximize value and consistency in customer interactions and ensure compliance with regulations. Sapiens DECISION Suite is a unique solution that offers a complete business decision management solution to effectively address the pain and complexity of determining and then translating business logic – data and business rules used to make business decisions – to operational code.
The Sapiens DECISION Suite consistently delivers the following business benefits:
- Up to 50% shorter projects – because most issues are discovered early on, during business logic articulation.
- Up to 10X faster time to market for new products, services and updates.
- Up to 70% more reuse of business logic.
- A significant reduction in production issues (fewer compliance fines, risk allocations, financial penalties, etc.).
- Less time and fewer resources needed to handle production incidents, support issues and compliance inquiries.
- More business processes become automated (less de-scoping).
- Reduced cost of operations.
- Optimized organizational change management, strategic and regulatory compliance, and risk management.
- Less data risk through automatic creation of a data model within a data hub.
- Better near real-time decisions through multiple sync modes to assure data timeliness meets the operational needs.
Markets Served and Representative Customers:
Sapiens DECISION empowers business users to discover, model, verify, manage and execute automated business decisions, with black & white clarity.
Sapiens DECISION is central to the operations of a wide range of financial, public and private sector operations including top global banks, insurance companies, and business process outsourcers.
Street: 4000 CentreGreen Way, Suite 150
Contact: Matthew Austin