Discussions tagged CX
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 1 month ago
- John Morris replied 1 month ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Also on BPM
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?
- Processes Are the Backbone of the Digital Business: Jim Sinur Explains
- How AI is Revolutionizing The Next Era Of Business Process Management