Discussions tagged CX
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 3 months ago
- John Morris replied 3 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
AI RPA 2019 case management process maps Automation digital transformation process swimlanes IT Department IT Business Process Management 2019 process mapping process modeling Robotic process automation Open Source hype cycle Customer process transformation IBM BPM Year Ahead Red Hat customer service Business tranformation BPM 2019 The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Business Process Business Processes The Year Ahead for BPM RPA 2019 Process Architecture customer experience BPM ACM BPM Challenges skills artificial intelligence DT Year Ahead Process Re-Use CX
Also on BPM
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?