Discussions tagged CX
- Last updated was 1 month ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 1 month ago
What would you say is more important to customer experience: data or process?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 7 months ago
- John Morris replied 7 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Virtual Duct Tape Customer process DT agile 2019 big data BPM Buzz simple process transformation ACM case management IBM Red Hat DT challenges business process management artificial intelligence Process Architecture CX process automation The Year Ahead for BPM BPM Skills digital transformation processes Business tranformation change management The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation BPM IT IA BPM 2019 business process models employee experience Open Source RPA 2019 voice recognition Robotic process automation process mapping rpa skills data BPM Year Ahead hype cycle RPA standard Automation RPA BPI customer experience end-to-end processes Business change Process Re-Use process maps AI process management swimlanes Business Processes process process improvement business process integration process modeling Year Ahead Business Process BPM Challenges customer service skills Intelligent automation Business Process Management 2019 IT Department disruption
Also on BPM
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work