Discussions tagged CX
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 5 months ago
- John Morris replied 5 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
process improvement BPM 2019 process management ACM Robotic process automation customer service 2019 process modeling IT Business Process Management 2019 Customer process voice recognition The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Automation RPA standard Business tranformation process maps IT Department BPM Year Ahead BPM Skills BPM The Year Ahead for BPM business process management Business change BPM Buzz Process Re-Use RPA Red Hat hype cycle Intelligent automation Business Processes BPM Challenges processes transformation RPA 2019 AI skills IBM digital transformation process mapping artificial intelligence swimlanes Year Ahead DT CX case management customer experience Process Architecture change management Open Source Business Process process
Also on BPM
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience