Discussions tagged Process Architecture
- Last updated was 3 months ago
- John Morris replied 3 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
process Process Architecture swimlanes Business Processes DT Automation BPM Challenges IBM process maps Business Process Management 2019 Red Hat BPM 2019 process mapping Business Process 2019 BPM Year Ahead BPM artificial intelligence The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation transformation Business tranformation digital transformation Open Source AI Robotic process automation process modeling customer experience Customer process hype cycle IT Department RPA Process Re-Use case management ACM skills IT customer service CX The Year Ahead for BPM RPA 2019 Year Ahead
Also on BPM
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?