Discussions tagged Automation
- Last updated was 3 weeks ago
- Pritiman Panda replied 2 weeks ago
What would you say are the main reasons for not automating a process today?...
From this post, where Henrik Nyberg writes: "RPA is a fix but as with duct tape it should not be the default long term solution to repair things you care about." What do you think?...
- Last updated was 2 months ago
- Mathias Kirchmer replied 2 months ago
With automation everywhere, do you think every process will have some type of automation in the future?...
This final question of 2018, how big of a role do you see intelligent automation playing in 2019?...
RPA seems as popular as ever today, so do you see robotic process automation grower even bigger in 2019, or will another automation technology take its place?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Business change process automation AI CX process mapping IBM RPA 2019 Customer process simple process Red Hat employee experience The Year Ahead for BPM case management end-to-end processes The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Process Architecture process improvement process maps disruption business process models Business Process Management 2019 Virtual Duct Tape BPM 2019 IA voice recognition hype cycle Process Re-Use DT BPM Skills customer experience IT Department skills BPM business process management ACM BPM Challenges Business tranformation BPM Year Ahead process RPA transformation processes IT big data customer service Intelligent automation digital transformation process modeling Open Source BPI data Year Ahead Business Processes agile Robotic process automation process management Automation 2019 swimlanes DT challenges change management BPM Buzz business process integration Business Process artificial intelligence rpa skills RPA standard
Also on BPM
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work