Discussions tagged Customer process
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
BPM Challenges process maps ACM Business Process Open Source customer experience 2019 Business Process Management 2019 BPM 2019 process mapping RPA AI Business Processes Business tranformation transformation digital transformation IT Process Re-Use Year Ahead Customer process Process Architecture Red Hat Robotic process automation BPM Year Ahead RPA 2019 DT swimlanes customer service artificial intelligence BPM skills IBM The Year Ahead for BPM CX IT Department case management process modeling hype cycle Automation process
Also on BPM
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?