Discussions tagged process mapping
From Karl Walter Keirstead: With so much changing in the world of work, do you think swimlanes are no longer relevant to process maps?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
CX Process Re-Use ACM IBM customer service skills DT artificial intelligence transformation AI Robotic process automation Open Source process modeling customer experience Business tranformation hype cycle Red Hat process mapping Business Process swimlanes IT BPM digital transformation Process Architecture Business Processes IT Department process maps process case management RPA
Also on BPM
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?
- Processes Are the Backbone of the Digital Business: Jim Sinur Explains