Discussions tagged Open Source
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
digital transformation DT CX customer service skills process maps hype cycle process modeling IT Department Process Architecture case management swimlanes BPM Red Hat process Business Processes Robotic process automation AI artificial intelligence Open Source ACM RPA transformation IBM Process Re-Use Business tranformation process mapping customer experience Business Process IT
Also on BPM
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?
- Processes Are the Backbone of the Digital Business: Jim Sinur Explains