Discussions tagged Red Hat
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Process Re-Use customer experience process modeling IBM RPA IT Department CX Business Processes customer service hype cycle case management transformation DT Open Source Robotic process automation artificial intelligence process Red Hat IT BPM digital transformation swimlanes AI ACM Business Process process mapping Process Architecture process maps skills Business tranformation
Also on BPM
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?
- Processes Are the Backbone of the Digital Business: Jim Sinur Explains