Discussions tagged IBM
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
case management process customer experience DT Process Re-Use skills customer service swimlanes CX RPA IT Business tranformation process modeling AI Open Source transformation artificial intelligence Business Process BPM Red Hat ACM Robotic process automation digital transformation Business Processes hype cycle process maps IBM Process Architecture IT Department process mapping
Also on BPM
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?
- Processes Are the Backbone of the Digital Business: Jim Sinur Explains