Discussions tagged Robotic process automation
- Last updated was 12 hours ago
- Dr Alexander Samarin replied 9 hours ago
From this Forrester article by Leslie Joseph: "We predict that 24 months from now, every major ISV will evolve mature approaches to automation that involve either teaming with RPA/DPA providers or incorporating key features into their platforms....
Robotic Process Automation is still being hyped everywhere, so are companies getting what they expect from RPA, or are they in for a trough of disillusionment?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
IT BPM Process Re-Use Process Architecture customer service CX IBM AI customer experience RPA Robotic process automation case management process mapping Business Process IT Department transformation process maps Business Processes artificial intelligence Red Hat DT process modeling swimlanes Open Source hype cycle ACM process Business tranformation digital transformation skills
Also on BPM
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?
- Processes Are the Backbone of the Digital Business: Jim Sinur Explains