Discussions tagged Robotic process automation
There have been more than a few mentions of the bubble bursting with RPA in the past few months. What do you think?...
As this blog states, "Having a universal RPA standard will become more important than ever to ensure that organisations avoid choosing either the wrong options or bad, poorly designed, options." What do you think?...
- Last updated was 4 months ago
- John Morris replied 4 months ago
From this Forrester article by Leslie Joseph: "We predict that 24 months from now, every major ISV will evolve mature approaches to automation that involve either teaming with RPA/DPA providers or incorporating key features into their platforms....
Robotic Process Automation is still being hyped everywhere, so are companies getting what they expect from RPA, or are they in for a trough of disillusionment?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Business tranformation BPM Year Ahead swimlanes IT DT Customer process Intelligent automation Process Architecture business process integration process management process mapping The Year Ahead for BPM big data Business Process Process Re-Use business process models Business change hype cycle simple process customer service IT Department voice recognition transformation data customer experience process modeling process improvement business process management RPA standard process Robotic process automation AI agile Virtual Duct Tape disruption BPM Year Ahead DT challenges Business Process Management 2019 Red Hat BPM 2019 processes artificial intelligence The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation BPM Buzz IBM case management end-to-end processes CX BPM Skills digital transformation Business Processes Automation ACM Open Source 2019 process maps change management RPA 2019 skills RPA BPI BPM Challenges
Also on BPM
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work