Discussions tagged Robotic process automation
As this blog states, "Having a universal RPA standard will become more important than ever to ensure that organisations avoid choosing either the wrong options or bad, poorly designed, options." What do you think?...
- Last updated was 2 months ago
- John Morris replied 2 months ago
From this Forrester article by Leslie Joseph: "We predict that 24 months from now, every major ISV will evolve mature approaches to automation that involve either teaming with RPA/DPA providers or incorporating key features into their platforms....
Robotic Process Automation is still being hyped everywhere, so are companies getting what they expect from RPA, or are they in for a trough of disillusionment?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Business Process CX transformation hype cycle BPM 2019 ACM BPM Skills 2019 RPA 2019 The Year Ahead for BPM IT digital transformation DT process modeling process BPM Automation IBM Business change AI The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation customer experience Customer process Business Process Management 2019 artificial intelligence swimlanes BPM Challenges process maps IT Department Business tranformation voice recognition Red Hat Year Ahead Intelligent automation case management RPA RPA standard process mapping Robotic process automation processes Process Architecture Process Re-Use Business Processes BPM Year Ahead customer service skills Open Source
Also on BPM
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains