Discussions tagged RPA
As this blog states, "Having a universal RPA standard will become more important than ever to ensure that organisations avoid choosing either the wrong options or bad, poorly designed, options." What do you think?...
RPA seems as popular as ever today, so do you see robotic process automation grower even bigger in 2019, or will another automation technology take its place?...
- Last updated was 2 months ago
- John Morris replied 2 months ago
From this Forrester article by Leslie Joseph: "We predict that 24 months from now, every major ISV will evolve mature approaches to automation that involve either teaming with RPA/DPA providers or incorporating key features into their platforms....
Robotic Process Automation is still being hyped everywhere, so are companies getting what they expect from RPA, or are they in for a trough of disillusionment?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Business change CX transformation BPM Year Ahead Business Processes skills Red Hat digital transformation processes process modeling BPM Business tranformation Intelligent automation BPM Skills RPA 2019 hype cycle Process Re-Use Automation RPA standard The Year Ahead for BPM Year Ahead Robotic process automation process mapping process AI The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Process Architecture Customer process RPA voice recognition BPM Challenges IT Department BPM 2019 DT IT customer service process maps Business Process Management 2019 artificial intelligence Open Source IBM case management swimlanes customer experience Business Process 2019 ACM
Also on BPM
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains