Discussions tagged RPA
From this post, where Henrik Nyberg writes: "RPA is a fix but as with duct tape it should not be the default long term solution to repair things you care about." What do you think?...
There have been more than a few mentions of the bubble bursting with RPA in the past few months. What do you think?...
As this blog states, "Having a universal RPA standard will become more important than ever to ensure that organisations avoid choosing either the wrong options or bad, poorly designed, options." What do you think?...
RPA seems as popular as ever today, so do you see robotic process automation grower even bigger in 2019, or will another automation technology take its place?...
- Last updated was 4 months ago
- John Morris replied 4 months ago
From this Forrester article by Leslie Joseph: "We predict that 24 months from now, every major ISV will evolve mature approaches to automation that involve either teaming with RPA/DPA providers or incorporating key features into their platforms....
Robotic Process Automation is still being hyped everywhere, so are companies getting what they expect from RPA, or are they in for a trough of disillusionment?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
digital transformation Year Ahead ACM Red Hat Business Process Management 2019 process maps customer experience Intelligent automation case management The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation disruption business process management Open Source BPM 2019 BPM Skills 2019 Virtual Duct Tape CX Customer process RPA agile IBM process RPA 2019 processes Robotic process automation hype cycle Business tranformation Process Architecture change management BPM Process Re-Use BPM Year Ahead customer service BPI business process models DT IT RPA standard Business Processes process improvement process mapping artificial intelligence The Year Ahead for BPM process management swimlanes skills BPM Challenges process modeling Business change BPM Buzz big data end-to-end processes business process integration Automation Business Process voice recognition DT challenges AI simple process data transformation IT Department
Also on BPM
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work