Discussions tagged Business Process
As Bob Larrivee wrote in a recent discussion: "The simpler the process, the greater the customer experience. It should not be difficult to take action either as an internal customer, or an external customer. Simplicity is key." What do you ...
- Last updated was 1 month ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 1 month ago
What would you say is more important to customer experience: data or process?...
- Last updated was 3 months ago
- ross harling replied 3 months ago
Do you think voice recognition technology will fundamentally change how we interact with business processes?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
From Keith Swenson: Have you experienced situations when it cost more to re-use a process than to start from scratch? How could one recognize these situations? How common are these situations?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
data BPI IT BPM BPM Buzz big data process automation change management Process Architecture IBM business process models RPA skills BPM Challenges process mapping 2019 process maps process modeling process management IA DT challenges processes Business change ACM Business Process Management 2019 Virtual Duct Tape business process management Intelligent automation Year Ahead IT Department RPA standard RPA 2019 Process Re-Use customer service hype cycle transformation digital transformation The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation process process improvement The Year Ahead for BPM Business Process customer experience BPM Year Ahead Business Processes BPM 2019 Business tranformation Red Hat business process integration voice recognition case management BPM Skills Customer process DT employee experience artificial intelligence Robotic process automation agile simple process Automation swimlanes Open Source CX rpa skills disruption end-to-end processes AI
Also on BPM
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work