Discussions tagged Business Process
- Last updated was 1 month ago
- ross harling replied 1 month ago
Do you think voice recognition technology will fundamentally change how we interact with business processes?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
From Keith Swenson: Have you experienced situations when it cost more to re-use a process than to start from scratch? How could one recognize these situations? How common are these situations?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
process mapping swimlanes Business tranformation Open Source business process management The Year Ahead for BPM process maps BPM 2019 customer experience Customer process skills process modeling AI Automation DT RPA standard 2019 RPA voice recognition IT change management transformation digital transformation Intelligent automation artificial intelligence Business Processes IBM BPM Challenges RPA 2019 Red Hat processes BPM Buzz BPM Year Ahead The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Year Ahead BPM CX Process Re-Use Business change Process Architecture process management BPM Skills IT Department process ACM case management process improvement Robotic process automation hype cycle Business Process customer service Business Process Management 2019
Also on BPM
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience