Discussions tagged Business Process
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
If you haven't already heard, IBM bought Red Hat for the tidy sum of $34 billion (here's the press release). What do you think of the deal, and what impact do you think it'll have on the BPM market?...
From Keith Swenson: Have you experienced situations when it cost more to re-use a process than to start from scratch? How could one recognize these situations? How common are these situations?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
IBM DT process RPA 2019 process modeling artificial intelligence RPA skills BPM Challenges process mapping Business Process Management 2019 Process Architecture process maps The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Business Process Open Source IT swimlanes transformation customer experience Robotic process automation Red Hat AI Automation Year Ahead digital transformation case management BPM 2019 customer service BPM BPM Year Ahead ACM Business tranformation IT Department Customer process CX Process Re-Use 2019 Business Processes hype cycle The Year Ahead for BPM
Also on BPM
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?