Discussions tagged Process Re-Use
From Keith Swenson: Have you experienced situations when it cost more to re-use a process than to start from scratch? How could one recognize these situations? How common are these situations?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
Process Architecture ACM BPM Process Re-Use IT The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation case management process modeling IT Department customer service AI customer experience The Year Ahead for BPM RPA 2019 Customer process Automation BPM Challenges transformation digital transformation Business Process Management 2019 Red Hat Open Source IBM CX BPM Year Ahead process maps hype cycle BPM 2019 Business Processes skills RPA process mapping swimlanes Robotic process automation Business tranformation artificial intelligence 2019 Business Process Year Ahead process DT
Also on BPM
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?