Discussions tagged customer service
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
process Business Processes process modeling BPM process maps ACM IBM Robotic process automation AI CX hype cycle swimlanes Open Source Business Process Process Architecture Customer process The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation IT artificial intelligence Business tranformation case management Year Ahead BPM Year Ahead Red Hat process mapping Business Process Management 2019 transformation DT digital transformation The Year Ahead for BPM Process Re-Use BPM 2019 BPM Challenges skills Automation IT Department customer service 2019 customer experience RPA RPA 2019
Also on BPM
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?