Discussions tagged IT
For a company to achieve digital transformation, do you think IT needs to understand business or does business need to understand IT?...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
From Caspar Jans: What role do you see the IT-department playing in the current business transformation wave?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
hype cycle RPA Business tranformation The Year Ahead for BPM IT digital transformation Red Hat Year Ahead IBM Business Process Management 2019 IT Department customer service case management skills BPM 2019 process maps BPM Challenges The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation customer experience swimlanes process modeling BPM artificial intelligence process mapping transformation AI Open Source Process Re-Use ACM DT 2019 RPA 2019 process Business Processes Customer process BPM Year Ahead Automation Business Process Robotic process automation Process Architecture CX
Also on BPM
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?