Discussions tagged IT
For a company to achieve digital transformation, do you think IT needs to understand business or does business need to understand IT?...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
From Caspar Jans: What role do you see the IT-department playing in the current business transformation wave?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
case management digital transformation IT Department Business tranformation Year Ahead hype cycle BPM Buzz voice recognition process mapping IBM CX process maps 2019 process improvement process RPA The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation AI Business Process business process management BPM Challenges process management swimlanes Robotic process automation Intelligent automation transformation BPM Year Ahead DT Business Processes RPA 2019 Business Process Management 2019 RPA standard BPM Skills ACM artificial intelligence process modeling BPM Customer process Process Re-Use Open Source Business change Process Architecture processes BPM 2019 IT skills customer experience customer service change management Red Hat The Year Ahead for BPM Automation
Also on BPM
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience