Discussions tagged IT
For a company to achieve digital transformation, do you think IT needs to understand business or does business need to understand IT?...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
From Caspar Jans: What role do you see the IT-department playing in the current business transformation wave?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
process maps Process Re-Use Process Architecture process automation artificial intelligence rpa skills data big data end-to-end processes Customer process digital transformation customer experience process management customer service BPM Buzz ACM case management Business Process BPM AI CX hype cycle DT IT Department process improvement process mapping Robotic process automation Business Processes Red Hat business process models The Year Ahead for BPM BPM Skills swimlanes IBM IT BPI simple process processes BPM Challenges business process integration employee experience change management BPM 2019 disruption business process management Intelligent automation DT challenges Year Ahead process IA 2019 Business Process Management 2019 BPM Year Ahead RPA standard The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation Business tranformation voice recognition process modeling RPA 2019 Business change agile Automation Virtual Duct Tape RPA skills transformation Open Source
Also on BPM
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work