Discussions tagged process
- Last updated was 21 hours ago
- Emiel Kelly replied 15 hours ago
As the new year is just a few weeks away, what would you say is a top priority that a company should have for their processes in 2019?...
Would you say there's still a big gap between process models and the reality of processes?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
IBM Robotic process automation process process mapping BPM Year Ahead customer service ACM process maps hype cycle IT Department swimlanes 2019 RPA process modeling BPM 2019 Business Process Management 2019 IT CX Business Processes Business tranformation case management BPM digital transformation artificial intelligence Customer process AI Year Ahead RPA 2019 Process Architecture transformation DT The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation skills BPM Challenges customer experience Open Source Red Hat Business Process The Year Ahead for BPM Automation Process Re-Use
Also on BPM
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?