Discussions tagged process modeling
As Keith Swenson wrote here: "Models have served their role in history but now we are seeing a new trend we have seen the limit to what process models can offer. We’re now finding the business process models are holding organizations back."...
Would you say there's still a big gap between process models and the reality of processes?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
process improvement CX Customer process BPM Skills voice recognition swimlanes BPM business process integration business process models process simple process Robotic process automation data 2019 IT Department IBM agile process automation Process Architecture BPM Buzz IA Intelligent automation Process Re-Use end-to-end processes The Year Ahead for BPM Business change Automation IT rpa skills Business Process Management 2019 Business Process customer service transformation Virtual Duct Tape AI BPM Challenges disruption big data DT business process management process maps skills RPA employee experience Open Source Red Hat change management artificial intelligence Business tranformation Year Ahead ACM customer experience processes BPM 2019 process mapping RPA 2019 The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation DT challenges digital transformation hype cycle BPI process management Business Processes RPA standard BPM Year Ahead process modeling case management
Also on BPM
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work