Discussions tagged customer experience
- Last updated was 1 month ago
- Bogdan Nafornita replied 1 month ago
What would you say is more important to customer experience: data or process?...
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 7 months ago
- John Morris replied 7 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
business process integration Open Source Process Re-Use Business Process Management 2019 RPA 2019 Business Process Business tranformation BPM business process management transformation BPM Year Ahead Customer process data artificial intelligence employee experience Automation process management IT Department AI ACM Intelligent automation Virtual Duct Tape process automation processes change management skills agile process mapping RPA standard Business change big data DT challenges voice recognition disruption IA Robotic process automation BPM Skills The Year Ahead for BPM process modeling BPM Buzz end-to-end processes BPM Challenges process hype cycle Process Architecture Business Processes customer experience case management simple process 2019 swimlanes IBM rpa skills BPM 2019 BPI Red Hat customer service process maps The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation CX business process models digital transformation DT RPA IT Year Ahead process improvement
Also on BPM
- Intelligent Automation: How Robots And AI Are Redefining The Rules
- Puppy Dogs and AI: Training Automation for Relevance
- The Future of Business is Now: Appian's Malcolm Ross Makes the Case for Intelligent Automation
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work