Discussions tagged customer experience
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 5 months ago
- John Morris replied 5 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
RPA standard process modeling IT Department RPA Red Hat ACM voice recognition Process Architecture hype cycle BPM Year Ahead RPA 2019 transformation Business Process Management 2019 Intelligent automation Business Process customer service BPM BPM Skills process maps artificial intelligence Business change Process Re-Use Business Processes digital transformation The Year Ahead for BPM customer experience BPM Challenges The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation swimlanes Open Source business process management DT case management 2019 process management Automation IBM Robotic process automation IT AI Customer process process improvement process mapping CX BPM Buzz change management BPM 2019 processes Business tranformation Year Ahead process skills
Also on BPM
- The Year Ahead for BPM -- 2019 Predictions from Top Influencers
- Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience