Discussions tagged customer experience
From Emiel Kelly: When a customer orders something, you might ask him a lot of information, but it might be possible you don't need all this information at the start of a process. Maybe you need it later, or it might even possible (because of some de...
It seems like every technology these days boasts about how it improves customer experience. But why is so much customer service still so bad? Is it a problem of technology, or is it something else?...
- Last updated was 3 months ago
- John Morris replied 3 months ago
As Scott Francis writes here, "We can argue that the customer journey is the process that matters, because it is the one that dictates every experience and interaction a customer has with a business." What do you think?...
- Page :
Join the Discussion
CX skills Year Ahead IT Process Architecture Red Hat customer service 2019 Automation Process Re-Use hype cycle BPM transformation IBM process Business Processes swimlanes RPA case management Business Process Management 2019 RPA 2019 BPM Year Ahead The Year Ahead for Digital Transformation ACM Business Process customer experience AI process modeling The Year Ahead for BPM Open Source Customer process process mapping IT Department artificial intelligence process maps BPM 2019 digital transformation Robotic process automation DT BPM Challenges Business tranformation
Also on BPM
- Overcoming Goliath: The New Nimbleness of BPM and Workflow
- Taking Processes to the Next Level: ProcessMaker Discusses the Ever Evolving Nature of Today's Work
- Post-platform Enterprise Pattern: Faster and Cheaper Inter-Enterprise Ecosystem Business
- First Impression: ADVANTYS WorkflowGen
- Automation and Customer Experience
- A New Architecture for Automation: Neil Ward-Dutton Explains
- Does AI Change How We Deal With Information?