Appian Announces Significant New Q3 2008 Customers
- Published: November 18, 2008
VIENNA, Va.—November 18, 2008—Appian, an innovative global provider of business process management (BPM) technology, today announced a host of new customer wins secured in the third quarter of 2008. Appian continues to see increasing demand for its industry-leading Appian Enterprise BPM Suite across a wide range of commercial markets in the U.S. and Europe, as well as in the federal government sector.
In both 2006 and 2007, Appian’s new customer acquisition rate exceeded 160 percent. Based on 2008 performance through Q3, the company is on track to significantly increase that rate. In Europe alone, Appian has already seen a customer order increase of 318 percent for the first half of 2008 over the same period in 2007.
A sample of Appian’s global commercial market customer wins in Q3 includes:
· Benenden Healthcare (a U.K.-based non-profit providing members first-class medical treatment)
· Clayton Holdings, Inc. (a provider of risk management, analytics, and specialty consulting services for banking and investment clients)
· Exelixis (a biotechnology company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases)
· Hendrickson USA, LLC (is a leading supplier of truck, tractor, bus and recreational vehicle suspensions)
· Surrenda-link Investment Management (a leader in life insurance-based investment management)
· The College Board (a non-profit connecting students to college success and opportunity)
· Territory Insurance Office (a provider of insurance and banking services to Australia’s Northern Territory)
A sample of Appian’s Federal government Q3 customer wins includes:
· Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
· U.S. Department of Justice (Executive Office for United States Attorneys)
· U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
“Commercial and government organizations are doing everything they can to increase efficiency and reduce costs, while simultaneously increasing their ability to react quickly and nimbly to changes in market dynamics,” said Matthew Calkins, president and CEO of Appian. “That’s why our BPM platform is particularly attractive in uncertain economic times. Appian Enterprise combines the benefits of automation with the flexibility and control needed to deliver continuous process improvement.”
Appian is the BPM pure-play expert. Appian leads the market in BPM innovation, delivering comprehensive, flexible and easy-to-use solutions tailored to the unique needs of individual organizations. Businesses and governments worldwide use Appian to simplify process improvement with the real-time visibility, control and analytics needed to improve business performance. Appian allows all users across the organization to effectively collaborate and be part of the process of achieving corporate goals. Appian is backed by the premier venture firm Novak Biddle Venture Partners, and is headquartered in the Washington D.C. region, with professional services and partners around the globe. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
blog comments powered by Disqus