BP Logix Announces Availability of Process Director 4.0
- Published: September 9, 2015
Configurable Goals, Data Virtualization, Advanced Dashboards and Case Management Enhance Award-Winning Functionality
San Diego, CA – September 9, 2015 — BP Logix, a provider of BPM solutions for rapid workflow app development, today announced the availability of Process Director 4.0. The new version of the flagship product brings together advances that include goal-driven actions, data virtualization, both new and enhanced dashboards, and a customized user experience. Whether organizing outstanding tasks, overseeing day-to-day operations, or performing system audits, Process Director 4.0’s information-packed, enhanced dashboards provide an intuitive way to find the data you need at a glance. Process Director 4.0, in both on-premise and Cloud versions, will be available beginning Q4.
Version 4.0 builds on Process Director’s ability to transcend functional boundaries, tying together the organization’s entire business ecosystem with sophisticated, code-free workflow applications. Featuring smart web forms, advanced graphical analytics, and the unique Process Timeline™ workflow engine, Process Director solidifies its leadership in BPM-enabled rapid workflow app development.
Process Director 4.0 also features enhanced case management capabilities. With the industry’s only unified modeling and execution platform for both traditional and case-style processes, Process Director 4.0 builds on its Process Timeline foundation to make it easier to rapidly develop robust adaptive case management and hybrid case/traditional applications.
This new release carries on Process Director’s tradition of value and innovation with new and enhanced features:
- Data virtualization: Drive your business applications with accurate, real-time information. Process Director’s “business values” are a simple and convenient way for process owners to access business data whenever and wherever needed, while ensuring that the appropriate controls are always in place. Business values are a “set and forget” technology, defined once and available for re-use by process owners in any e-form, goal, business rule, or Process Timeline.
- Goals: Launch workflow applications or change the behavior of in-flight processes, triggered by changes in the environment. For example, send notifications and delay or cancel pending transactions if your company’s risk profile exceeds a certain threshold. Goals ensure that your workflow apps are aware of, and responsive to, the real-world developments that impact your business.
- Case management: Process Director’s patented Process Timeline is the industry’s only truly unified workflow and case management modeling and execution platform. Every segment and every activity within a Process Timeline is launched only when the specified set of conditions required for its execution have been met. (This could include, for example, the arrival of a new email concerning a case, the import of a document, etc.) Combined with Process Timeline’s ability to launch ad hoc activities and to invite other users to participate in or take ownership of activities, Process Director emerges as an ideal platform for case-driven business applications.
- Mobile: Process Director has always enabled business users to separate UI graphic design from behavior. Process Director 4.0 goes even further, enabling users to specify multiple designs for a single e-form, conditionally presenting the appropriate version based on your configuration. This “multi-viewer” functionality enables users to create forms that are crafted specifically for the environment or device on which they are presented. The feature facilitates A/B testing, section 508 compliance, and any other application for which you may wish to create different views of the same form.
In addition to these major features, Process Director 4.0 includes dozens of enhancements to make it easier to create robust and effective business applications. “As enterprises evolve and mature, they are taking advantage of low-code/no-code BPM solutions like Process Director. We are pleased that our product empowers organizations to achieve the benefits of highly customized business applications without the risks or restrictions of traditional application development,” stated E. Scott Menter, Vice President of Business Solutions.
About BP Logix
BP Logix unites IT and business users enabling them to deploy sophisticated, form-based, workflow-driven enterprise apps in a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost of traditional development. Our award-winning business process management (BPM) software powers workflow-driven solutions that cross organizational boundaries, embracing the C-suite, operations, sales, customers and prospects.
Customers including Abbott Labs, the City of West Allis, the County of Fresno, DuPont, IDEX, Leo Burnett USA, Memphis Light, Gas and Water, MultiPlan, Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Vulcan Materials Company rely on Process Director’s full mobile support; SharePoint, MS Dynamics and MS Office integration, and social media support to build award-winning applications that deliver clear and measurable improvements in productivity, compliance and customer engagement.
The BP Logix name and logo are the registered service and trademarks of BP Logix, Inc.