Winners Announced in 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation
- Published: December 12, 2018
- Written by BPM
December 11, Boston, Mass. BPM.com, the leading source for news, research and online forums on Business Process Management (BPM), announced here today the winners for the 2018 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Transformation.
Early 2018, the WfMC Steering Committee merged existing separate awards of Business Process Management (BPM) and Adaptive Case Management (ACM) were amalgamated under one umbrella of Business Transformation together with a new category of BT Personality of the Year.
Co-sponsored by WfMC and BPM.com, these new prestigious awards recognize user organizations that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative business solutions to meet strategic business objectives.
Business Transformation (BT) aligns people, organizational processes and technology initiatives of a company with its business strategy and vision with the aim of achieving significant competitive advantages. Increasingly, companies are turning to the overall concept of business transformation and adopting it as an integral part of management in line with integrated offerings and BT suites from technology providers. communications.
Business Transformation Winners 2018
- Alqueria nominated by AuraPortal
- California Resource Company nominated by Process Maker
- City of Fort Worth, Texas nominated by BP Logix
- Convergence Challenge in Technical Processes nominated by FiberCorp Personal Telecom (Telecom Argentina)
- Discovery Benefits nominated by Hyland Software
- Home Health Care Management nominated by i-Sight
- minated by IBM
- IIC Technologies nominated by Bonitasoft
- Palmas City Hall nominated by SINAX Integração e Gestão de Processos
- PowerHealth nominated by PHS
- Sicoob Coopercredi, Brazil nominated by Lecom Tecnologia
- Vinnitsa EMD Center (VEMC) nominated by Eccentex
Business Transformation Personality of the Year
BPM.com Award for BT CEO – Technology User
- Brian C Mulligan, Chief Executive Officer, Mulligan Investment Bankers, LLC
BPM.com Award for BT CEO – Technology Provider
- Miguel Valdes Faura, Chief Executive Officer, BonitaSoft
Manheim Award for Significant Contributions in the Field of Workflow /BPM
- Nathaniel Palmer, Director, Solution Architecture, Serco and Contributing Editor, BPM.com
WfMC Award for BT Team Leader
- Christine Robinson, Principle Architect and Team Leader, Enterprise Architect and Business Transformation
WfMC Award for Outstanding BT Consultant
- Todd Palmer, Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer, Editor of Angular in Depth, and Senior Software Engineer
Winners were selected by a global panel of judges, representing leading industry analysts andexperts. Case study winners receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the annual edition of BPM Excellence in Practiceby Future Strategies Inc.
Keith Swenson, WfMC Chair and VP Fujitsu America, noted, “The rigorous judging criteria involve not only technical achievement but also business impact and process innovation. This year’s winners represent the best of Business Transformation across the globe.”