Engineer Consultant (JP 59478)
- Company: Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Job Type: W2-Based Contract (18 months w/ possibility of 6-month extensions)
- Job Location: 400 East Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Understand current IBPM (Intelligent Business Process Management) COE role, services; our business ops and IT strategy to help evolve the COE role from PEGA solution expert to an enabler of organization’s digital transformation journey
- Understand organization structure and culture to help develop strategy and roadmap for COE transformation
- Bring thought leadership around need for Dynamic orchestration of resource interactions in Multicloud world to rightly position COE
- Help build technology roadmap for dynamic event driven BPM solutions
- Relevant Hi-tech industry consulting experience covering cutting edge technologies, processes and solutions to build and scale COEs within iBPM, Digital Ops, Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture and Digital Transformation domains
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of digital transformation technologies, low code and digital platforms like Salesforce, PEGA, IBM, Adobe, SAP, etc.
- 7 plus years of relevant experience of building and developing strategy for successful COEs in IBPM, Digital Ops or Technology COE like PEGA, SFDC etc.
- Ability to understand, evaluate and innovate business models