Delphi Group Economic Outlook 2020
- Published: August 27, 2020
- Written by Thomas Koulopoulos
During August of 2020 Delphi conducted a survey of 750 responds in its community. These are early results to the survey one week after it was opened to respondents. While the current margin of error for the results shown is 5% with a 99% confidence level, the results are provided to survey respondents and selected members Delphi community as “preliminary” with minimal interpretation and analysis.
Questions asked included:
- How would you characterize the state of economic uncertainty during each of the following?
- Who do you believe will win the November presidential election? (This is not asking who you will vote for but you believe will win)
- Indicate the positive impact you believe a win by either of the candidates will have.
- How would you describe your expectation for the future of the Work at Home or Remote Work movement?
- What is your expectation for when the direct impact of COVID-19 on the economy will diminish significantly?
- What is your expectation for each of the following during the next 6 months?
- What is your expectation for each of the following during the next 12 months?
- If you are (or if you were) on the Board of Directors of a large F500 company what would your top three priorities be for the next 12 months?
Download the responses from Delphi Group to find out more.
Please fill out the form below to download this whitepaper.