With a mission to become the first choice for BPM solutions across non-profit, government, education, and commercial organizations, BP Logix provides an intelligent business process management (BPM) and workflow platform for rapid development of digital business applications. The company’s products feature an innovative no-code/low-code interface, empowering “citizen developers”—business users—to rapidly configure custom applications. Hundreds of global organizations across every sector – government, non-profit, and commercial – have deployed BP Logix products and services, driving digital transformation and setting new benchmarks for agility, customer engagement, and speed to market.
Our flagship product, Process Director, has been recognized by industry analysts, domestically and internationally, and acknowledged for technology leadership and innovation. Our patented Process Timeline™ technology provides the infrastructure and process intelligence business users need to anticipate and predict potential problems in recurring business processes. Offering both an on-premise and Cloud solution, customers rely on BP Logix software to drive process improvement to a higher level to more effectively manage their dynamic business applications.
Supporting the company’s innovative products are analyst reports including the recent Info-Tech Research Group Landscape Report which identifies BP Logix as an “Exemplary Performer” and “Innovator” in the BPM market, and the Forrester Research Vendor Snapshot, which describes Process Director as a sophisticated process intelligence solution that delivers the core benefits of BPM without additional overhead.
BP Logix is privately held and based in San Diego County, California, with additional sales offices in London, England and Tokyo, Japan.
Process Director from BP Logix is a BPM-driven, low-code/no-code platform for rapid development of digital applications. Process Director offers:
- Rapid prototyping and creation of workflow-, case-, or event-driven digital applications.
- Configurable and reusable business rules driving every aspect of application behavior and user experience.
- Great HTML5 user interface and reporting tools, ensuring a great experience for your colleagues and your customers, on any major mobile or desktop platform.
- Robust security, easy auditability and full accountability.
- Wealth of data and application connectors supported by a data virtualization layer that simplifies and secures access to enterprise information and services.
- Social network integration and federated authentication, essential building blocks for the easy, rapid deployment of customer-facing and supply-chain facing digital applications.
- Integration with digital payment platforms.
- Strong administrative tools for architecting and managing your application environment.
Programming is slow. Digital business is fast. Process Director helps you set the pace for your digital enterprise.
“Process Director extends notification of business events and the ability to act on these events to the furthest edge-points of the extended enterprise – engaging customers and partners as easily as departmental colleagues and internal stakeholders. This notion illustrates the defining capability and value offered by the emergent class of “Intelligent BPM” or “iBPM Suites. Process Director extends awareness and interaction with process activities beyond the confines of the firewall and physical enterprise – and to safely interact both in the cloud and across social networks. Perhaps the most critical aspect is the compression of response time, by creating closed-loop communications with actionable analytics."
-Nathaniel Palmer, BPM.com
For more information on Process Timeline:
Street:410 S. Melrose Drive Suite 100