Wednesday February 24th, 2016
This BPM.com Thought Leadership Series webinar presents a roadmap of not only what is store for BPM in 2016 but the road ahead for digital transformation. BPM.com's Nathaniel Palmer will present a synthesis of his own vision and thought leadership combined with the year-ahead outlook and plans from both leading BPM software vendors and the top BPM analysts.
- IoT and the Second Order Affect of Intelligent Things
- Process, Data, Rules
- The End of the "Stack"
- Zero Marginal Cost Reality
- Return On Time (the new investment metric)
- Deep Process and Augmented Automation
- The Year of AI and Machine Learning
- The Beginning of the End of the Smartphone